Thursday, March 26, 2009

Movies and 4 days Holiday


these are movies that i bought yesterday
since it has great actor and actress who star in the film
so i bought them!!!
well, i haven't watched them yet, but soon i will
hopefully they have good story indeed...
not make me sleepy instead like some other movies that i watched lately
i will use them to spend my holidays, actually

and yea, happy 4 days holiday to my campus friends
let's enjoy it a lot and hopefully we don't waste it in vain
working on papers and reports, but i haven't started anything so far
my mood still not let me to, i guess
i wish it changed a.s.a.p...

1 comment:

  1. happy holiday to you..
    I'm not considering myself in a holiday tho.. hix.. poor me.. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)