Saturday, August 25, 2012

Holiday Spent!

As you guys know, these past 10 days  (17-26 August 2012) is a long enough holiday for Indonesian citizen, started with Indonesia independence day and followed by Eid Mubarak.
source: Google images
Actually, it's not a pure holiday for me because everyday is holiday for a jobless like me haha... But hey, at least these past 10 days my house is merrier by my dad and brothers whom usually go to work at weekdays.   
This holiday is pretty much different with those last holidays, mainly because me and my family just spent it at home. You know bad traffic and all, just makes us lazy to go anywhere faraway.

Curious how did I spend my holiday? Just keep scrolling and reading guys!



Back to my true woman root: COOKING and BAKING

Squid Green Chilies Saute
Sausages Bean Sprouts Saute with Teriyaki Sauce
Nastar Cookies
I found that doing these kitchen-related things is a very positive thing. There's nothing wrong with stick to your kismet as a woman. It'll be very useful in the future especially when you're married, to please your husband and his family. More over, I'm so enjoying my time at kitchen and I'm proudly pronounce to you this as my new hobby! Yay! Of course I did all of these by the helping of my mom and aunt. Too risky for doing it by myself haha. Just ask me in comment for the recipes, if you wanna know.

What else than WATCHING MOVIES

Battleship (2012)
Movie-o-meter: 7.5/10

The Cabin In The Woods (2011)
Movie-o-meter: 6/10

The Hunger Games (2012)
Movie-o-meter: 7/10

The Dictator (2012)
Movie-o-meter: 6/10

I watched 4 movies (and counting) so far in this holiday. Thanks to my brother and the internet speed at his office. Seriously it is super fast! He downloaded those movies during work time, save them at his office CPU and he brought it to home, yup along with the CPU. What a nice office he's working for eh?!

We get bored at home so we're GOING PLACES


We went to Ramen 38 (Sanpachi) at PX Pavilion, West Jakarta to celebrate my 30th Wedding Anniversary of my parents. I ordered the recommended Tonkotsu Ramen (pictured above). It contains pork and you what it means right? Yup, it was delicious! :9

Bukit Pelayangan Resto, Serpong (source: Bukit Pelayangan Resto Facebook)
Today's afternoon we went to this restaurant to have a relax time. The review on internet is pretty good and the photos on its facebook also so beautiful. It turned out images could be deceiving and the F&B price were quite expensive. After all, it's similar with Dago Pakar at Bandung, the only difference is the cool weather surrounds. So, at least you can spare your 2 hours travel time tho. 


Look what I snapped here! I don't know what the name of this flower, I'm curious by myself either but it definitely looks like a corn isn't it? So unique!

Brothers-sister bonding time by PLAYING GAMES


This is The Game Of Life which a resemblance of Monopoly board game in modern version. Actually it's Playstation 1 original game but with my oldest brother IT skill, he downloaded it somewhere and then it can be played on PC with the so-called game emulator. Don't ask me how, I don't understand how. It's definitely one of our favorite console games. You should try it by yourself! Absolutely five or maybe ten times funnier than the usual board Monopoly! Oh, sorry for the blurred image tho :(

Well, we reached the end of this post already, a long one isn't it? Phew...
So, that's all about my holiday. Hope you enjoy reading it!
Care to tell me, how did you spend yours?
Until my next posts guys!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You're right Sab, it's very useful for your future. And I love cooking too. For me, it's a really fun activity. Oh your pictures made me miss Indonesian food! Anyway, I'll go back home soon. So I can eat all those yummy food again (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, same here. It's fun to guess what n how the food look and taste like. Especially when you follow the instructions well. Welcome back home to Indo phang! Hope you bring something for your blogger friend (read: me) here >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)