Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Fussiest Fair

i'm gonna spill out my plan for tomorrow
yup! i definitely go here (picture above) with my mum, dad, brothers, n aunt after Sunday service at church
it's a tradition for us to go to this fair once every year
it's crowded but fun either!
me and my mum always can't resist our shopping hobby when we're there
i love buying many kind of snacks and drinks although they're the same like you can find in any big or small supermarket
it's like the fussiest fair ever in Jakarta, there are a thousand or more stands that can indulge you
definitely for boys, the sales promotion girls are pretty and of course eye catching
so if you a "Jakarta-n", it's must a visit in this month!
for more info click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)