Thursday, July 9, 2009

Farewell MJ

the luxurious casket layered by 14 carat gold and blue velvet inside


Jackson brothers all wearing the same sequin gloves
from left to right: Randy, Tito, Marlon, Jackie, and Jermaine


ex-girlfriend, Brooke Shields giving speech
mostly about their dating time when they were a couple
listening to this obviously get my heart touched!


"Smiles though your heart is aching"
what a motivational lines!


Usher singing Gone Too Soon


Usher can't keep his commotion anymore and then he bursts into tears
he touched me either with his voice and reaction


Jennifer Hudson singing Will You Be There, so powerful!


they got his back, hugging, being a strength and a shoulder to each other
what a solid family!


Paris hug her uncle, Marlon after he gave emotional speech about Jacko


and this one is the most touching part of the MJ's Memorial
Paris giving sad speech in sob and tears
"I just want to say, ever since i was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine and i just want to say, i love you so much"
listening to those emotional words breaks my heart, it might be the most saddened moment that i have ever seen in my life


every time i remember or see this part i shed my tears
and it's not one or two drips but a lot
i have watched this Public Memorial 4 times, and i cried 4 times either


Paris bursts into tears and turning to the arms of her aunt, Janet
it's so painful yet touching to see! it's like nobody could feel what she felt inside
loss, miss, sad, all at once

In our darkest hour
In my deepest despair
Will you still care?
Will you be there?
In my trials
And my tribulations
Through our doubts
And frustrations
In my violence
In my turbulence
Through my fear
And my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart
(Will You Be There - MJ)
appeared on the wide screen on top of the stage behind Jennifer Hudson while she was singing the song

that farewell was the most watched Public Memorial that have ever seen on TV!
it was truly a heart-breaking moment and every normal person who watch this cries, i do, and i did it a lot!
well, you said This Is It but This Is not It Michael...
i wouldn't ever say goodbye to you, because it's not the end, the most wonderful part is even started...
he will live in my heart forever (i'll keep saying that to myself many times because i know deep down in my heart he is in a better place right now)
sometimes these thoughts are floating in my mind "Why an amazing, incredibly talented, an icon, King of Pop, has gone too soon? Why God take him so early when everybody were waiting for him to come back?" i'm just running out of thoughts and maybe this would be the best answer "God has done the best by taking him back to home in His side besides letting him still suffer in this cruel world, God is not mean, and God never wrong"
i'll remember you as the most genuine, humble, pure, nice, and down to earth person that has ever lived on Earth, not the one who lived a live full of controversial.
Though i haven't got a chance to see you. i guess i will never have
but your close friends, your family, your fans say that and i do believe them
other people should agree with this instead making silly and stupid rumors about you out there! it's just nonsense! can't them let you rest in peace?! o, gosh!
when i know that he'll be buried brainless, it's like "what?! those people are insane! he's dead and now his brain is taken from him." but i'm sure it's the best for him and his closest people around
let the truth be revealed soon!
there are outspokened of tears that i have shed for you
it's like "O, gosh! i'm afraid i would running out of tears and then my eyes got swollen"
at those times, seems like there is no right word can describes my feeling best
but i know i can't keep doing like this, i have to move on, and spread the joy and love that you have brought to us from times through times
i'm running out of words but all that i want to say is
i'm glad that i'm not late to enjoy your amazing talent as an artist
most of all, i still got a chance to be your fans!
i want to thank God for you and for those chances... =)
my heart goes to his children and his family as always
last, thank you so much for everything Jacko... you'll never be forgotten


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)