Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ring Solar Eclipse


yesterday, right on Chinese New Year
there was ring solar eclipse!
it happened at more less 4.40 pm
and i was lucky enough to see it directly in front of my house
i didn't wear any uv protection on my eyes like sunglasses or stuffs
although in the news told people to do so
but hey, my eyes still okay until now, Thanks God!
at that time, i was like "Oh my Gosh! it was amazing to see a natural phenomenon like this!"
so, as long as i remember this is my first time to see an eclipse
well this is the picture which my brother took with digi cam.
it is not so clear because of the dark cloud... but it's still cool, isn't it??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)