Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Facts

1. for a girl, i'm a lazy one (well my dad often say that) need proof, anyone?? when it comes to holiday or weekend, i often take a bath once in a day... is it dirty enough for a girl??? you judge!

2. i loveee... reading at midnight, when there's silent overwhelmed me, it's the very right time to read!!! and it's hard for me to stop!!!

3. i can't live without my family! no one can separate me from them. Even though my parents and my brothers sometimes are really suck and get into my nerve but i love them anyway, that's all that matters. Well, family are the best place to be guys...

4. sometimes i feel like i don't belong to biotechnology (major that i take at uni), when i have difficult time or bad marks and i ever thought to move and take another majority, i do cry. but hey, i'm still here getting through hard times and i success!!! =)

5. i often feel inferior with myself, it's about the acne thing... especially when i'm standing or walking with a beautiful skin girl. and sometimes i think this is the reason why boys dont' want me to be her girlfriend or something. =( but when i look once again, hey this is me no matter what, i'm proud of it!

6. i'm proud and love my friends so much! i learn a lot from them about anything. and then i know which one is the real friend or the fake one and i often get startled with something new that i find in them...

7. my plan recently: give the boys valentine's choc! hehe...

8. connected to number 4, if i didn't take biotech, maybe i'd go with literature or design or maybe psychology... i feel like i have a little bit talent on those things

9. i do have abnormal kinsfolk. i have a transgender (he already become she now) and the drug dealer one (he tasted jail and leave it all behind). and i accept them as a human diversity in my big family

10. i never have a human-idol, i mean it. i never really get into something too much. like celebs, sport athlete, world leader, and stuffs. when i found that i like them, i just like them. but i will forget it fast.

11. i already think about what my children names to be. haha... silly isn't it?? Shevalie (for girl) and Caius, Tristan, or Nahuel (for boy).

12. i found the greatest gift a woman can have is to be a mom. i often think what is it like, when i'm pregnant later and get deliver a baby, i think it would be amazing!!

13. there are so many things that i wanna try, most of all to be a model (my narcisstic controls this) or a movie-maker, i guess it's cool if you can produce a good movie.

14. i do imagine this, when it comes to my time to die, who will cry for me? the littlest one and a lot one? who will lost me? and so on...

15. and if i had a time machine, i would turn it back to the past, to fix my mistakes and to the future, so i could see what my life is going to be later...

16. my another biggest dream is open a sweets but low calorie shop, everything's sweet has to be there. cupcake, ice cream, candy, n' they have to be so cute!!!

17. i'd love to take any other language course besides English, like Spanish or French. wow! it would be nice to speak on those languages! but unfortunately, my parents won't let me to, the say "who are you gonna speak with in those languages?" sigh...

continueee... i will keep updating it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)