Monday, March 9, 2009

Envy Me

hmm... their closeness truly envy me
i always dream of a boy friend (in the real meaning) who really close to me
purely friendship without any more... you know sense of belonging kind of feeling
so i can hanging out with him closely by plucking his hand like image above
without care what other people say or thinking about
protect and guard me, always there for me, shoulder to cry on,
and the best one to carry my shopping bags around =p
without any reluctant, well of course it has still deal with boundaries
i just haven't found him so far, might be in the future
but hey thx for my best dudes that i have now
you guys are the best!!! lots love for y'all...

p.s: love Kstew's greeny skeleton-like hand gloves, cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)