Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday's Preach



video title: Father's Love Letter
today's preach topic is The Loving God
which you can see that in this video
my priest presented it in this morning
and almost everybody cried, well i do every single time i watch it
it's the fact that touches me, deep down in my heart
maybe sometimes people (including me) are too busy to realize that...
"do with all your heart, or it will be meaningless, because God love us with all His heart"
no doubt about it!!!
actually i have seen this one in an webpage format not in a video like above
and yea, it increases the touchable meaning behind it...
everytime i'm down or in trouble, i look at it, for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)