Friday, October 2, 2009

For Whoever Feels (yeah, it's you!)

Well, I don't know where to start, I'll try to make it simple to you all...
Hm, actually I believe in this quote saying (sort of) "You don't ever know where, when, or to whom love will fall into with"
and yesterday yeah just one day ago I knew someone has a feeling towards me
I'm sure about it because I can tell apparently he's acting difference to me, ya know...
I don't know whether he's sure about his feeling it or not
but what I want to say here is... I CAN'T ACCEPT that
no matter what, sorry to say but I don't have the same feeling towards you like you do towards me
besides that, you are not my type (no offense)
I do love you JUST AS A FRIEND, A GOOD ONE, JUST LIKE ME TO OTHERS
so please... I beg you if it's needed to disappear that feelings that you have for me
please do it before everything becomes too late, before it develops into something bigger
That's the main reason why I wrote this post
If you got carried away by the flirts, so sorry... but I can assure you it's purely a JOKE
That's the way I don't want you to feel, hoping or even thinking that I do have same feeling like you do
I do love you like a friend does, that's why I don't want you to get hurt, I know that for sure
I think you get it enough already, and if it's possible I don't want to add it more
Maybe next time I should probably be more careful with my pranks, jokes, and to whom I make fun with
It has been a lesson for me ever since I knew this
I can't and I don't want mention any name in this post but for whoever feels, you got it, aren't you?
I hope you understand this and hopefully we can still be friends as usual
We start as friends and I want to keep it that way as long as possible....
no awkwardness, no offense, and no harm done
anyway, come on look for another girl! there's plenty of 'em!
thanks for the understanding and I really really hope you read this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)