Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another Vampire Story


Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, and Damon Salvatore


Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, and Paul Wesley

The vampire HOT brothers!


Stephen R. McQueen as Jeremy Gilbert, Elena's lil brother

Michael Trevino as Tyler Lockwood and Zach Roerig as Matt Donovan

so yeah... I watched the new series of CW called The Vampire Diaries
and I fall in love at the first sight as I watch it for the first time! aww!
the story are great so does the character (as you can see some of 'em above)!
IMO this is better than TB, this one is more romantic!
until now, I'm still head over heels with this TV series, like Stefan's starring stick onto my brain and it won't get off! LOL
anyway, if you like some kinda Vampire TV series or movies, I recommend you to watch this and you'll feel the same like I do now
this one is really really good, must watch!
I don't wanna be a spoiler so I guess I end up here
click here or here for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)