Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hey, Cartoons!!!

Ninja Hattori

Saint Seiya

Candy Candy

Remi

P-Man

Animaniacs

Power Ranger

Mojacko

Sailor Moon

so, yea suddenly it pop out I want to post cartoons that I used to watch when I was like in elementary grade and above.
they were really filling up my childhood, from day to day
things were so easy back then, so fun, and happy
no assignments, no reports, no lab job, no research, no hard things
oh! how I miss to be a kid! LOL
probably some of you don't know some of 'em or do you know all of 'em?!
and for you who know all of those TV series, I bet you miss 'em too like me, rite?!
right now I'm having a blast and I can't decide which one is my favorite! haha
actually, what I uploaded above just a few of 'em
I just can't recall all of those old fashioned cartoons, you tell me!
but I guess the famous ones are there, above...
so enjoy having a blast like me and which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)