Friday, February 5, 2010

52nd Grammy Awards


Green Day with The Cast of American Idiots singing 21 Guns
It was much cooler than their music video or original one!

Pink singing Glitter In The Air
She was almost naked here, wearing only nude color transparent outfit. It was CRAZY yet UNIQUE performance by hanging on the ceiling like acrobatic performance.

Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks singing Today Was a Fairy Tale
After that, Taylor sang You Belong With Me, which was much hipper than the original one!

My favorite band for now, Lady Antebelum singing Need You Now
Didn't expect that they performed here

Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles singing We Weren't Born To Follow
After that, Bon Jovi sang their all time hits, Living On a Prayer
I was like WHOA! COOL!

Michael Jackson Tribute brought by Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Smokey Robinson, Usher, and Carrie Underwood. The greatest one, I guess. They were singing Earth. It was like they were singing live with the late MJ by turns. AWESOMENESS. I was almost dropping my tears, again.

Paris and Prince Michael Jackson giving speech on behalf of their daddy
First public appearance after their father death, which is like almost 8 months ago

And... the winner is dominated by Beyonce. She deserves it!!! Congrats to her! She won 6 Grammys on the day! WOW!

Another domination is dominated by Taylor Swift. She won 4 Grammys! So GREAT for such a newcomer like her!

But, WWHOOPPSS!!! She dropped a Grammys while posing for photo. Maybe the position just wasn't right. Lucky her, it's just let say a dummy trophy or else she would be ew! feel guilty as hell! more story about it click gossipcop

So yea, pics above are some of my favorite performances and news from Grammys
Although, I'm like 4 days late to post about this but hey Grammys "fever" is still in the air!
I can say, my favorite of all is MJ Tribute... you know he'll be always my number one singer, like ever! Nobody can compete him or change him, you know.
Another thing is, I like new arrangement hits which usually they sing on awards like this
I really enjoy it more than the usual one!

I guess that's it for 52nd Grammy Awards
Hopefully it will be much more better and better on next year!!!

pic source: grammy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)