Monday, February 1, 2010

Chunky Rings


















Those are rings that I've found on internet
Aren't they CUTE???
You know what, I've been longing to have ones like them
But here, in Jakarta I don't know where to buy such rings (unique and affordable price)

Obviously, I can say I like such vintage unique elegant rings

Guess which one is my favorite???
I can't tell myself either LOL

So, please don't tell me to make up my mind
Because every time I see accessories, my greedy mode is on =p

Wish I could have them all! =D

and so sorry for the lack of updating
hopefully you guys don't run away because of boredom...

see ya, in the next upcoming posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)