Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More Drama

Another day, another movies I watched so below are those 2 new movies that I like,
They're The Lost Valentine and Love Wedding Marriage
I'm gonna spoil a bit (belive me, just a bit, not much) about these movies to you guys just so you will be eager to watch them :P
Oh, but before that please forgive me to be such a spoiler for you who haven't watched them yet, well bad habit won't go easily, right? hahaha...


"A young and cynical female journalist learns love may transcend trials and time as she discovers a story that will change her life forever. When war separates lovers on their wedding anniversary Feb. 14, 1944 at LA Union Train Station, Navy pilot Neil Thomas makes a promise he isn't sure he can keep - to return to the train station safe by their next anniversary. For sixty years Caroline Thomas keeps her promise by waiting at the train station until her missing in action husband can finally keep his with the "lost valentine." The message and meaning shows romance and love can be real; worth fighting, and maybe even dying for." synopsis source from IMDB
Just like the synopsis said, one precious thing that I learned from this movie is TRUE EVERLASTING LOVE. It touched me and I cried. You know, something that teaches me about love will always pertinent me. Not to mention, Sean Faris as Lucas Thomas is HOT!
Moving to the next movie...


"A happy newlywed marriage counselor's views on wedded bliss get thrown for a loop when she finds out her parents are getting divorced." synopsis source from IMDB
IMHO, this movie is a bit boring though it has a pretty good story but Thank God for Kellan Lutz who made this movie is 10 times more interesting haha...
I never know that Kellan Lutz who has a bad boy image sticks to him can be such a romantic and charming man in drama
In fact, he is such a good actor in this movie, I guess it's a plus for me
I can't stand his deep blue eyes when starring to someone/thing, seriously, it melts! hahaha...
Other thing is, you can see many Kellan Lutz shirtless scenes in this movie like the one posted in JustJared so practically you guys can see his AH-mazing abs! *drooling in the moment
What would you ask for more?! Go watch this movie guys!

One thing that I got from this movie is, you can't solve every problem and you can't get everything in control even you are an expert, sometimes change is positive, sometimes you should let something to be the way it is
And it taught me about marriage, people said getting marriage is easy but being marriage is not

Over all these two movies is very worth to be watched! They have right to be your next movies to watch in your what to watch movie list hehe...

So, I think I need to stop blabbering right here
Sorry to be such a spoiler once again
See ya on my upcoming posts guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)