Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Harry Potter In Art

Actually, I'm not a huge fans of Harry Potter since the last time I read the 5th book which is I actually forget when but I'm in love with these amazing Harry Potter artwork beauties ever since I saw it on Gogirl. You know, I can't help but post them on my blog too!
These pictures are part of Harry Potter Tribute Exhibition which happened on 9 July 2011 at Gallery Nucleus, Alhambra-California. The tribute took place just a week before Harry Potter 7 premiere. What can I say?! They're truly masterpieces and I salute to the creators! Awesome!!! Below are just few of those artsy things, I can't post all of them because there are so many and of course I can't tell which one is my favorite too...






























So, which one is your favorite or can you recall on your mind what the name of the person or action on the picture is?
For more art work visit Gallery Nucleus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)