Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Footloose (2011)

Official movie poster

Ren MacCormack (Kenny Wormald) is transplanted from Boston to the small southern town of Bomont where he experiences a heavy dose of culture shock. A few years prior, the community was rocked by a tragic accident that killed five teenagers after a night out and Bomont's local councilmen and the beloved Reverend Shaw Moore (Dennis Quaid) responded by implementing ordinances that prohibit loud music and dancing. Not one to bow to the status quo, Ren challenges the ban, revitalizing the town and falling in love with the minister's troubled daughter Ariel (Julianne Hough) in the process. -- (C) Paramount





My movie night this time was Footlose (2011). I watched this movie last night, I fall in love and I can't wait to spread the feeling! You know a movie is special to me when I especially blog for it in its own. So yeah, this one is my another special movie among any other movies and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna watch it all over again, just like I do with Beastly. I'm proud to say it! :P


Oh, wait! I haven't told you what's good about it. Let's see... how if I say it's Hannah Montana The Movie combined with Step Up into one, with much better story? It's great right? I can see you're nodding your head hahaha... 

Besides the awesome country dance, the good music and the beautiful casts, hmm... I don't know... somehow the story is the most that moved me. I love the plot, the intrigue, the twist and everything! It was just so right and fall into places nicely. Not to mention, I also love Kenny Wormald who played Ren McCormack here. He can move, he got this bad boy yet he's charming. And oh,I just knew Julianne Hough is a dancer! She's so pretty for sure!

Ren McCormack
Ariel Moore
Look! How cute they're together! 

Have I told you this movie has great soundtrack also? Yes it is! My favorite one is Almost Paradise by Victoria Justice and Hunter Hayes. Very damn ridiculously romantic! I'm listening to it now as I'm writing this post haha. Well, I know I can't describe how superb the movie enough in this post so you better buy/download/borrow Footloose now (as I'm speaking if you can!) and then you'll get what I'm talking about. 

No need to thank me if I'm right! Ha!

Anyway, I have few other movies that I wanna share in my blog. Maybe in my upcoming posts, hopefully. I'm sorry for the lack of post, I just need more inspiration tho... until then, see you guys!

One of my favorite scenes of the movie. It's pretty much the same like Hannah Montana The Movie


Pictures source: Rotten Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)