Saturday, March 31, 2012

Forgive Not

Hey all of my blog followers/new comer! 
It's been over a month since the last time I updated my blog. Just like I said many times before, my lack of inspiration hits me right through my brain again. Luckily, this new television series kinda gives me something to post here. 

Let's start from here, for those who has Starworld on their tv cable must have known that they've been showing this trailer of Revenge very often. So, last week I watched episode premiere of it and walaaa... I'm interested to it directly! It was great and makes you insanely curious and you know what, I've been watching it nonstop (marathon) ever since haha... I downloaded 3 to 4 episodes a day on the afternoon and watch them at night. Actually from the moment I saw the trailer, I knew it must be good! 

Here's a bit about the tv series:

Emily Thorne comes to the Hamptons for the summer, renting a home next to the Grayson family to enjoy a bright summer. However, it's clear Emily has been to the Hamptons before as a little girl. In reality, Emily is Amanda Clarke, whose father was framed for a crime he didn't commit and sent to prison for life. She was permanently separated from him and never saw him again. Now, she's returned to the Hamptons, intent on getting revenge against those who wronged her and her father, the top of that list being Victoria Grayson, matriarch of the Grayson family and the woman whom her father loved and who, in the end, betrayed him.
As she sets her plan in motion, Emily tries to navigate the upper society to destroy those who betrayed her father. But the further she goes, the more her emotions get involved and the more she questions her motives and the moves she makes. Source: Wikipedia

I've already watched like 12 episodes of it, 4 episodes left to go and the rest will be coming on mid of April. Can't wait! Well, honestly I don't know what can I learn from this tv series because you know just from the title itself, it teaches us to commit a crime which is a big no no for whoever it is. Just like Emily said "This is not a story about forgiveness." But maybe that what makes me interest, because it's just different from any other tv series that I've been keeping up with. 

Lately, this tv series brings me into a point of view that says with a lot money and genius mind you can easily do revenge. Like the duo of Emily and Nolan do. Aside from the negative part, I really really love Emily, not that she's just plainly smart but she's also sly/cunning. Not to mention, she got this killer look too! 
Another thing that makes me fall in love with this tv series is Daniel Grayson! Yes, he's son of Victoria and Emily boy toy soon to be boyfriend. Quoting my friend words "Daniel is  HOT, it hurts just to look at him!" hahaha... I couldn't agree more, plus I'll say he makes me drool :9. Take a look Revenge on IMDb for complete info about episodes and casts.


Well, that's all I can say about this nice, sweet, great Revenge. Hopefully you'd give it a try to watch. So recommended! And in the end, don't blame me if you fall in love with the series or more importantly to Daniel! Haha... Pssttt... he's been played by Joshua Bowman. Oh, I forgot to mention that I kinda like Nolan too. He's just cleverly mysterious! :D

Anyway, this month has being kinda bad to me. My blackberry track pad is error and can't be slid to anywhere :( but hey maybe it's a way to tell me to not being too attached to it *entertain myself* or maybe it's time to buy a new one? Yeah, as if... *wishful thinking* :P
Well, today is the last day of March which is time to celebrate Earth Hour also. Don't forget to turn of your electricity at 7.30-8.30 pm. We can. We Will. Will You? :)
Besides that, I'm really hoping for a better month tomorrow. April is coming! 

Last but not least, my senior high school friend named Fella Felecia made this nice blog which is mostly about beauty and other things that girls' love like fashion. I introduce you Hey, Fella! , please take a visit and I bet you'll like her n her blog too! 

It's already 5 pm in the evening, my mom already shouting from downstairs, she needs me to do some chores. So, until my next posts folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)