Thursday, August 16, 2012

Holiday Greetings


I'm a proud Directioner (so-called One Direction fans' name) hahaha...

I saw this cute DIY postcard on Facebook page of 1D. The rule is very simple: upload your holiday picture and write down the caption on the next of it. Walaaa... what I love the most is the template of the postcard, with 1D post stamp and trademark below. Too bad it can't be downloaded and saved on computer so I had to captured it using print screen. Sorry for the blurry images. 

It's a simple thing to be shared but I'm sure you'll be as happy as I am when you make one, more over if you a Directioner. So what are you waiting for? :) Make sure you put on your best photos or else you'll be embarrassed :P, because there are so many postcards with great and cute holiday pictures. 
Here's the link: One Direction Webdoc


Did I say it'll be a quick post at the beginning? Yes, it is!
Well, until my next posts guys!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)