Friday, September 19, 2008

Is It The Time???

him...
the one that makes me feelin' upside down lately
haha...
he makes me feel lyke i have "butterflies in my stomach"
it's cute sometimes but it makes me sick in the other side
haven't feel like this for a long time

soo... is it good???
i think yea, it reduces my stress actually
well, lot of smile at least...

hmm... is it the time???
the time to fall in love again???
don't know
but the problem is, he's buddhist...
just take my time to see...
hope the best to come

well, I need to decide from now on
don't wanna hurt someone
because of the different of faith
but before i can decide,
better to enjoy this as long as possible!!!
hihihi...

ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)