Monday, June 29, 2009

My Sassy Girl


My Sassy Girl (US remake)



My Sassy Girl (Korean)

well, i just watched the US remake yesterday
at first it never come to my mind that this My Sassy Girl is the remake of the Korean version
i thought it the different one
plus unlucky me, my DVD was jammed in the middle of the story while i was watching it happily
suddenly i remember this movie will be on Star Movie later that night
so i continued watching on TV
i found out this is the US remake when my brother says the Korean version are more sadden than this one
but i haven't get a chance to watch it yet, i guess i have to soon
overall, it's touching, sad, and i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)