Saturday, September 5, 2009

MJ's Final Rest

brothers waiting for his casket
look at around! what a beautiful scenery!

The gold casket with pillars and flowers surround
pretty! as you can see the crown was put on the flowers by Paris, it's so tiny here
but that is the most touching time, admit people who attended the funeral

brothers and sisters sitting back solemnly

Prince and Papa Joe Jackson

Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis

his best friend: Elizabeth Taylor

finally yeah finally MJ's put on rest!
this funeral took place at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Thursday (September 3)
maybe this is the best funeral ever exist, I guess. Just see the scenery surround, you'll be amazed!
As you can see photos above family and some friends are attending, well of course!
even his ex wife Lisa Marie Presley, came.
I hope this funeral will be dismissed all of people belief that MJ's still alive.
One thing I know and believe he's now moonwalking above there, on the most beautiful place that he deserves.
Okay, I've to stop right now, or else I'd burst into tears again.
I still remember it clearly times I cry for him, especially when I see his public memorial service back then at July 7, it takes a week for me to forget it all.
It was totally a heart-breaking moment!
I just wanna say:
Goodbye Michael!
You will be live on forever in my and everyone's heart
Keep doing the amazing work above there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)