Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy 21st Stella!




Dear Stel, (or should I say Marstella Minelko?)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

CAN'T IMAGINE YOU ARE 21 YEAR OLD NOW
(A YEAR OLDER THAN ME) LOL


too bad, in such a special occasion like this I can't congrats you directly and thank you for that!
you left us all alone struggling with Immunology while you are having a lot of fun at Dufan...
anyway, probably it sounds cliche but a birthday doesn't complete without wishes and wise words:
actually, keep growing in Jesus, smarter, more mature, prettier, and be better in every aspect and in every each day of your life would be sum up my wishes for you... =)
honestly, I kinda salute you for your independence (that's the thing that I look forward from you) oh, don't feel superior!
but you really are like "a woman gangster" with those braveness and confident you can conquer any man! LOL
o yea, hope you get a good boyfriend that suits you as soon as possible (I pray it for you, so you can pray that for me too) haha...

last but not least, thanks for being such a great friends along with Yunita so far!
Wish you both all the best!

see??? I keep my promise to you!

now, it's time to make your wish, blow the candles, and treat me and others!


Love you much bestie,
Sabee

p.s: look what I've got for you above! aren't they cute as a button?! the second cake is even purple! too many choices of 21st birthday cute cakes in Flickr but I made my mind on 3 of them!

1 comment:

  1. Sabee, thank you so much..

    Ngapain cari pacar?
    Kan aku udah punya tunangan.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)