Sunday, November 29, 2009

As Requested!


Asher Book - Try

reason why I post this song plus its music video is because today I really don't have any idea what to post on my blog
and my bestie, Yunita tweeted me to post about this
so as you requested, dear! =D

maybe some of you already knew the song and the film
but honestly, I haven't watch the movie (Fame) yet =( but thanks to Yunita for sending me this song.
and guess what?! I totally fell in love with it from the very first time!
It's contagious, romantic, and deep even so the lyrics
It's not like I'm falling in love with someone at the moment
but it still fun to listen to this though you are in your "lonely" condition
makes you wanna have a boyfriend and hoping that he will sing this song to you, huh?!
nah, that's not what I mean...
well, of course it will touch you even more when you are falling for someone, right Stel?! LOL
ppsstt... she loves the part that says "If I say you're the one would you believe me?"

anyway, me and my besties really like this song much!
we kinda listen to this song like over and over again in a day
so, just listen to it and don't blame me (us) if you find yourself go maniac about it. ha!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)