Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Who Is The Best Dress?

Shakira

Selena Gomez

Rihanna

Kristen Bell

Paula Abdul

Reba McEntire

Nicole Kidman and husband, Keith Urban

Melody Thornton (PCD)

Mary J. Bloge

Keri Hilson

Leona Lewis

Kelly Clarkson

Kayla Ewell who starring as Vicki Donovan in VD

Fergie and the other B.E.P personel

Colbie Cailat

Demi Lovato

Carrie Underwood

Alicia Keys

These are photos from American Music Awards (AMA), 22 November 2009 at Nokia Theater LA
just so you know, there's no particular reason why in arranging the photos
it's not like from the most favorite one until the least favorite
I just random them

so, which one or who is the best dress? pretty hard, huh?!
me myself can't decide either
because I love the color of Shakira's mini dress but I also love the sophistication of Rihanna's plus the simplicity of Kayla Ewell's dress brings
maybe if I can combine them into one amazing dress, that would be my favorite one!

anyway, congratz for Taylor Swift and Michael Jackson who brought home almost all awards
way to go girl!!
and for you MJ, those awards are prove that you are still exist though you died almost 5 months.
Michael Jackson won a record four posthumous awards at last night's AMA, bringing his career AMA total to 23, making him the most honored artist in AMA history.
that's what Just Jared says, awesomeness.

for full winners list, click here

1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)