Monday, December 21, 2009

Let Go

hmm, let me tell you all from the beginning
I'm a type of a girl who buys novel spontaneously, all I need just look at to the cover, read the synopsis behind, and walaaa... if I like it, I'll buy it
it happens so often, including yesterday when I found this novel
I was kinda have a chemistry when I first saw it without any second thought I decide to buy it

and, guess what?! my intuition is right!
I really love this one!!!
It's a mixture between love, friendship, reaching dreams, struggling in life, and of course letting go
I love every of it! from the cover to the writer tells the story, light but meaningful!
it's like you can find many wise quotes here, literally...
well, I don't want to be a spoiler but if you are curious which is I bet you are
you should give it a try! really worth it! =)
click here for more info about the novel

FYI, the first page in this novel has the same quote like I posted in my Facebook, so I fell like we're kinda a soul mate. LOL

sorry for the blurry novel pic, I couldn't find a good one anywhere

and as Hollywood mourn again because it has lost one of its great actress, we all are learning to let go...

R.I.P Brittany Murphy

Well, I'm not into her much but I most remember her in "Just Married" and "8 Mile"
she is a great actress and a cheerful person as far as I can remember

and just like Ashton Kutcher tweeted
"2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany's family, her husband, and her her amazing mother Sharon."

later he also tweeted like this
"see you on the other side kid."

both tweets touch me! I can see how in love are them when they were a couple
what can I recall in my mind is they were such a cute and perfect couple at that time!
they met when they filmed Just Married together...


for more about Brittany Murphy's death visit TMZ, I guess they provides completely!

so yea, may God bless her soul and my deepest sympathy for all that left behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)