Saturday, May 29, 2010

Prince Of Persia


Last Wednesday, I watched PoP at cinema along with my friends (well, actually I was the only girl surrounded by 4 boys) in a mall

I gave 7 out of 10 for this movie because the story was not so good, full of action, and kinda funny especially when Dastan and Tamina were teasing at each other :D

But maybe for boys, they'd give rating number more than me you know


Nizam, Prince Dastan, and Princess Tamina

Below are two of its movie scenes:





The plus value which makes this movie was GREAT is this:

Look! Who doesn't drool seeing Jake Gyllenhaal's HOT bod?!
My high school best friend, Stephanie N. is now extremely crazy about him
She even put his pic into her BBM profile picture, nuts huh?! LOL

Overall, this movie is worth watching!
And I really wanna have that Dagger of Time, I'm sure it's so helpful to live such a life
I promise I use it carefully, maybe I use it to repeat my good memories over and over again until I hit boredom, awww!!! :p

Anyway, for those who haven't watched it yet, happy watching!
See ya guys in my next posts! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)