Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Been A Year

Yea, today is exactly a year of Michael Jackson's death
You can see on my previous posts (not long after he died), I was so devastated and saddened when it happened
I even made a label for him on my blog! (if you haven't noticed it so far)
But now, I can let it go even though I still can't believe it O.o
One thing for sure, he will be remembered for ever in my heart like all of his fans do

So, now I'm gonna share to you all what I've got on my email:



Just read and follow the rule please
Spread the word, make it happen for one million tribute to MJ
Because No one will ever fill his shoes

Together we will cry happy tears =')
Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)