Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV Movie Awards 2010

I watched MTV Movie Awards 2010 this morning
And because I was late to see the Red Carpet moment so I checked their pictures on
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/

I was like is it just me or there is nobody wears any cool or even amazing clothes?
All of them are usual and flat, nothing like any other Red Carpet moment
But well some of them are still cute but you know none of them makes me screaming
"whoa!!! this one is my favorite!!!"

So, based on my opinion I divided those pics into YAY, SO SO, and NAY

Here we go:

YAY


Whitney Port


Ariana Grande
Upon all of them on Red Carpet that night, I can say this one is my favorite, I like its nude color and its simplicity =)



Victoria Justice


Eva Mendez

SO SO


Scarlett Johansson


Paris and Nicky Hilton


Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron


Kristen Stewart


Anna Kendrick


Nikki Reed


Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz


Jessica Biel

No offense but these ones are
NAY


Amanda Seyfried


Katy Perry


Lindsay Lohan


Katerina Graham

So, are you with me? or do you have any yay, so so, and nay on your own?
Whatever it is, I'm not an expert fashion police or something but I do have my opinion

Hope you enjoy it!
Until my next posts people! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)