Saturday, June 19, 2010

True!


Have you seen Miley Cyrus' new tattoo?
Written on blank letters, word "Love" inked onto her right ear
And do you know what is all that matters?
"There's so much negativity on the world and what you only need to hear is all the love. People try to say to me, 'I just heard someone say this or that about you,' and I just ignore it because it's irrelevant. Love is what makes the world go around, and that's all we need to focus on."

That's exactly what she said to E!

Maybe it's just a very quick post but I really like the philosophy behind her new tattoo
It's so true you know
So, spread the love guys!
I didn't recommend you to do the same thing like her, I mean ink a part of your body with tattoo or something but you sure can do in many different ways

Psssttt... looking at hers, makes me even wanna make one! =p as you can see in sabeeintolist, I make a list about what am I gonna ink onto parts of my body (wishful thinking).

So, until my next posts folks! =)

source: E!online and PopEater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)