Sunday, December 5, 2010

Teen Vogue






I'm not sure what were they drinking, but I guess it's Slurpee






Aww.. soo sweet!




My favorite picture! Look at Lea's eyes! How deep and mysterious! Not to mention, Cory's sight made the picture softer and delicate



And this is the cover
FYI, it's already stocked in bookstore...

Guess what who has been featured as cover and page spread in Teen Vogue Dec/Jan edition?!
Yup, you see it right! They're Lea Michele and Cory Monteith!

As you can see above, there are some pictures of them
Aren't they gorgeous?!
They look so cute together and compact! =D
More over, the beach made it more cheerful yet adorable!
Oh-so-love-it!

I guess enough said here
I won't contaminate these great pictures with my too much blabbering haha
Well, hope you enjoy this post! It's just a quick one tho
See you in my upcoming posts, folks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)