Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tiny but True

This time I'm gonna share you my newest find...
So here's the thing, I was like browsing pics for my tumblr at vi.sualize.us when I see these images say I love. bla bla bla with number on top of it and others was written Things That Make Me Smile
After I clicked it and treasured it, I found those amazing pictures are from tinydolls
That's a tumblr with images saying what you love, what you hate, things that make you smile and any other things too that related to your daily life

As I said before there are some that I agree because they say truth, like:
3. I love When chopsticks come apart perfectly.
5. I love Changing the channel during commercial breaks then flipping back just as the show's starting.
6. I love When batteries are included.
7. I love When your friend make sure you go home safe after dropping you off at the end of the night.
9. I love Finally taking the perfect pictures.
10. I love When it feels like the lyrics to the song you're listening to were written just for you.
13. I love Looking at the clock right at 11:11.
15. I love Drawing on steamy mirror with your fingers.
18. I love Squeezing through a door as it's shutting without touching it.
21. I love That moment at a restaurant after you see your food coming from the kitchen and before it lands on your table.
22. I love Rubbing someone's newly shaved fuzzy head.
23. I love When you sneeze and a stranger says bless you.
25. I love The final seconds of untangling a really big knot.
36. I love When someone pronounces your name right on the first try.
37. I love Seeing an old couples who are still in love.
38. I love When you know your TV remote so well you don't need to look at the buttons.
44. I love Cracking an egg perfectly.
45. I love The feeling of scrunching sand on your feet.
50. I love Coming home after a long day to the smell of someone cooking dinner.
53. I love The smell of rain.

What I'm trying to say here is, maybe they are tiny winy moments that make us feel "well, it's just normal or nothing special with it"
But realize it or not those tiny moments are the one who brings you life and colors it
We should be thankful for them!
I personally be thankful to God that I'm still be able to see those tiny moments and appreciate them as parts that complete my life
It's like "I couldn't agree more!" when I see and read those images

So, do you feel the same way that I do?
Take a moment back and think about it guys

Well honestly, they inspire me to write my own "I love..."

For more images click tinydolls and hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)