Saturday, July 9, 2011

Announcement

Today, I found my blog at blogger functions well again
And I decided to move back to my old blog and delete the one at Wordpress

But poor me, I can't import those posts at Wordpress back to this one, no matter how many times I tried it keeps saying error or something like that

So, you can still read those posts that I can't import back here at my Wordpress
They're dated from 18 April 2011 - 4 June 2011
But in the future I'll update my post here at Blogspot not at Wordpress anymore

Well, just so you know folks... xx

1 comment:

  1. welcome back dear!
    waiting for your new post soon!

    xx
    http://www.felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)