Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This Is The Day

First of all, I guess I have to say sorry for breaking my promise
Because in my previous post I said I'd post something more about dress here

But this one is much more important

In 4 more hours, I'm gonna have my trial thesis (sidang skripsi), don't know what the exact English is but that's what Google translate says
Yes, this is the day
After 4 years struggling in university, finally I've to go through the nerve-racking trial thesis to graduate. There's no way out of it!

And now I'm here wanna say something to motivate myself:
For them who is praying, hoping, putting their faith, supporting, giving spirit, blessing and believing in me. For all of the words "Semangattt, I know you can do it, good luck, keep calm, be focused and don't forget to smile" which has been said through twitter mentions, text messages and Blackberry Messenger. Yes, for everything that's worth and for everything that counts. I'm sure I can do it and graduate!!! :)
Dedicated to: God, my family and my friends

Wish I could write thank you notes to tell how grateful I am and appreciate every single effort that you guys do to me. God bless everyone of you..

Well, I know this is the day that's gonna be one of the best and unforgettable day in my life
I'm reaching the bottom line, you know

So, these are all I can say to you before the time
I'm feeling good and relax currently, it's just because the grace of God

Oh, anyway I'm gonna closing this post with one Bible verse that I got few minutes ago from my friend Stella
Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His power] that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do super abundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] - Ephesians 3:20
Hope you feel blessed to by the verse!
I'll bring you great news for the next post guys! Just wait for it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)