Thursday, August 11, 2011

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (2011)

WARNING: this post is only for those who have watched the movie already, because it contains spoiler. Thank you for your attention...

Today, I watched Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (yes, finally after days I cancelled the plan because of one thing and another)
IMO, the story is just same old with the previous ones, you know, Decepticon came to Earth and then there's fight between Autobot and them to defend human being after that Decepticon lose or went back to Cybertron. It's been repeated 3 times until now.
But still, the effect and the graphic is AWE-some, amazing, beyond words, breath-taking, many many thumbs up for Michael Bay (phew! I'm running out of compliment words)

By the way, here are some pictures I'd like to share that for me are the highlight of the movie:


Movie Poster


As you guys know from the media that Megan Fox is replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to be Sam Witwicky's girlfriend. Nobody knows exactly why because there are some gossips tell differently. Anyway, which one do you like better guys, Ms. Fox or Ms. Huntington-Whiteley?


One thing for sure, I LOVEEEEEE her banging' hot body! She's tall and she looks very sexy in her wardrobe. No wonder she's one of the Victoria's Secret models! It's her first movie and I guess she played it pretty well


What surprised me is... Patrick Dempsey! Yes, Mr. McDreamy in Grey's Anatomy played a role as villain here! Who wasn't surprise? Raise your hand please! Hahaha... I can see his wrinkle but still he's CHARMING!


Last but not least, this is the 3rd movie of Transformers that makes me shed my tears. Let me put those parts into list:
Transformers (2007) = when Bumblebee was disabled at Hoover Dam and then being freezed
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (2009) = when Optimus Prime was stabbed by Megatron and then died
This one = when Bumblebee was almost being shot by one of the Decepticons, I really can't hold my tears especially when Sam was looking to Bumblebee while tears falling on his cheek :'(

Cheesy girl, am I?

So, for those who haven't watched this movie, you better do, before cinemas replace it by another movies
It's really a worth to watch movie after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)