Monday, December 5, 2011

Hey Grads!

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound...
And we would get so excited and we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

Maybe some of you know the lyrics when some other maybe not. This song is played on every graduation event. Just like the moving lyrics, graduation is nothing but what the song is about

3 December 2011. Finally, yup finally after 6 months passed since I've got through my thesis defense, UPH Graduation XX alias the commencement ceremony was held at Grand Chapel.
If you asked me whether I am excited or not, I'd answer not so much because you know the time distance between my thesis defense and the graduation is long so the excitement is almost gone. I was like waiting and waiting but it never come until two days ago. Furthermore, me and my friends in same department got the first batch which was held at 9 am. Means that, the girls including me had to go to beauty saloon at dawn, literally at 3-4 am and put on the kebaya and everything afterward. First time go to saloon with sleepy face! But aside from that, the excitement left in me makes the graduation enjoyable and fun!

So, here they are some photos of my graduation. Enjoy!:




Can you spot where I am? :P





As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
From whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule...
I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly





Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly


My first flower bouquet. They're very beautiful! Thanks to Saputra Wijaya *hugs n kisses :)


After the event, me and my family went to Roppan to have little celebrate for my graduation

That all I got to share to you about my graduation. Not lame at all right? It's something that I wanna feel again you know. Well, I'm proud of myself that I can finished my university year in time without any remarkable difficulties. Although my family never convey anything to me in any congratulation form but I'm sure they are as proud as myself.

I'm officially, Sabrina Ria Wijaya, S. Si. now! *smile from ear to ear :D

Visit my Facebook profile to see all of my graduation photos *kudos to my older brother
Lyrics from Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C

Congratulation for all the graduates yesterday, especially to my beloved classmates for 4 years, Biologi 2007! Love you guys all! I don't know what the future holds for us but I wish all the best for your future. I'm sure we can make differences! :)
Thanks for the congratulation greeting guys! I appreciate it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)