Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glee Is Here!!!

Warning!!!
Today's update contains heavy spoiler. Reading this is at your own risk. Don't blame me afterwards...


The 4 months of waiting is over, Glee season 4 is finally here! I don't know where to start when it comes to my number 1 favorite TV series, because Glee literally makes me Glee as well as being cheesy. My emotions is stirred up every time I watch them and I'm pretty sure you guys feel that way too :)

Well once again, ready for the spoiler guys? Scroll over please!




Here's the complete casts. You can spot which one is new (clue: there are 4 of them). I kind of miss the old team but at the same time I'm too excited for the new one too. Change is good. Always.


Tadaaaa... there you go the 4 newest member of Glee. From left to right: Dean Geyer as Brody Weston (I think I found the new eye-candy), Becca Tobin as Kitty, Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman (sounds familiar? :p) and Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose. 

I set my eyes to Brody but my ears to Jake, you wanna know why? Because my eyes popped when I see Brody's six packs abs and my body got goosebumps when I heard Jake's oh-so-great voice through my ears


Last but not least, Kate Hudson is team Glee also in this season. She portrays a character named Cassandra July. What shocked me the most is I never knew and never comes in my mind that she can sing and dance, very nicely, like literally. Now I know her hidden talent and that just makes me like her even more

I won't tell you each of the newest characters play as. You go watch it by yourself or else my today's post would be a really really heavy spoiler. I wanna prevent that happens as if it wasn't a total spoiler already :p

Just to fulfill your curiosity in case you want to wait for the complete episodes aired or whatever, click Glee Wikia for more spoiler 

So, that's all my announcement about Glee season 4 hope you like it as much as I do
I totally can't wait for the next episodes! September suddenly becomes brighter hahaha...
Until my next posts guys!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by a comment! Please leave your blog's link so I can visit yours too :)